Author Topic: Work in Progress  (Read 240 times)

C. Decius Laterensis

• Flamen Martialis
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NR Wiki Page
Work in Progress
« on: August 29, 2015, 04:05:13 PM »
Now that this forum is back up and running, I'm going to be spending some time experimenting with new features.  The core forum should remain unchanged, but please bear with me as I try out different plugins.  Currently at the top of my agenda are a better chat plugin and a mailing list plugin.  That latter one might take some work to get running properly. 

I'm also open to suggestions and feature requests.  If there's anything you'd like to see this forum do, please don't hesitate to ask.
All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

C. Decius Laterensis

• Flamen Martialis
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NR Wiki Page
Re: Work in Progress
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 03:46:29 PM »
Unfortunately, I think I've hit the limits of what I can do with free hosting.  I'll be looking into inexpensive web hosting and a domain name to get this thing running properly.  As always, I'm open to any suggestions.
All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?